Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Land Taylor Co

S

swampwright

So I'm closing on a small piece of property in Taylor county. 14 acres of half grass half timber with a creek running through the middle. To say I'm excited is an understatement. Im already mapping out what improvements but first im putting up a couple cellular cams. Anyone ever hunt that county or area? I live in NC Iowa. Also I'm paying less than 1k an acre!!! Once in a lifetime find imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a farm in a Taylor County for 2 years but never hunted it, due to the draw. Good area though.

I think the most exciting part of any new ground is learning a new deer herds genetics. That and all the ambitious plans to plant trees and a plot. Least favorite the payments . I'd like to get a mineral site set up just for the purpose of camera viewimg but with it being a small parcel, I need to be able to cover it for hunting season.

Hunted taylor for lots of years! Dont think you will be disappointed !!! Wow great price !!! Just a teaser pic !!
91e4339887f6832bdde9650875f960df.jpg

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

Fantastic county. All comes down to ur neighbors in any county though. U r gonna have a blast & congrats on the purchase!!!

Craigslist has provided some great deals over the years. We also have a free paper for 65 and older in MN and the classifieds often have a steal or two in them. Old people that don't know the value, and they won't use a realtor or get an appraisal. Sorry but in my book, if it is listed publicly, it is for sale and worthy of an offer.

The seller called the county and asked what the tax value was and that's what they went off for price.

I'm so sorry you bought ground in Taylor County. The deer herd there is close to non existent. Just because I'm a nice guy let me send you$1,200 dollars an acre to help you with your mistake. Then never speak of Taylor county on the site again.

Top Bottom