Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lacey Keosauqua Park

muddy

Anybody live down by Keo? Want to bring the family down camping but need a little info on the park campground. How busy? Does it fill up? Shaded spots (we tent it but use electricity) ? Shower facilities?

Thanks in advance

Or Jesse Knox, he lives close by and may know what's up down there. I have camped there, but it was years ago.

Go down to the area every year. Great camping opportunities as they have just redone the entire campground within the park on the north side. They also have camping on the south side, haven't checked them out but they have more of a lake view. It seems like they are never full when I am there but this is in May. I think if you avoided a holiday you would be just fine and there are many other camping areas close by if it came to it.

Go down to the area every year. Great camping opportunities as they have just redone the entire campground within the park on the north side. They also have camping on the south side, haven't checked them out but they have more of a lake view. It seems like they are never full when I am there but this is in May. I think if you avoided a holiday you would be just fine and there are many other camping areas close by if it came to it.

Great info. We'd likely get there Wednesday evening or else Thursday morning before 9 or 10.

We went down a couple of years ago. Nice park. It was not full when we were there, but it was CRAZY hot that weekend.

Guess not, but darn close. And, there were not many behind me in cross country - but I suppose it would be possible.

Can't recall where the course was, but it was true cross country. Spikes were needed to stay upright, but it was a killer when I would spear an acorn with a spike. Always had to stop and take care of that issue.

Top Bottom