Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who’s shot the biggest 6 point buck?

kelcher

Years ago, I saw a 6 point that a guy shot during shotgun season on a farm that I bow hunted. It was massive.

A little strange looking, but really cool. How many of you have shot big 6’s?

Several years back a Game Warden in South Central Iowa had a 178 inch 6 point killed by a poacher. It was giant!!

I got this one back in 2008 I think. 130"+ . Technically a 7pt, but most of the 7th point was broke off. Only a 15" spread.

PBEhe3MYPUujZsLeJ_yNfTiQaj05roK3HyohJF2N-EPmCadhG9HlUvKylpFweTBhWh2P8yvLeLp4IlD4Pw1AZ-PNhJUh5xUoclnWoavvb1GWBH8VEsSourDJH4blYvUWG69mj6M4FwQ=w2400

Holy smokes that's an absolute stud!

This is a great post! Would be cool to see some of the giant 8 points guys have killed too

So vaguely, what are you thinking? Shooter for you? Awful big 6 pt with a kicker like that . . . . .

It would be hard to pass him but I wonder what he will be like next year if he survives? One of those split second decisions I guess.

Update. Looks like I won't have a chance at this guy. EHD I guess. Antlers got caught in our bean head on the combine. Best 6 point I ever saw around here.IMG_0085-1.jpgIMG_0018.jpeg

Top Bottom