Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wincester SX3 Slug Gun

Brett Morris

PMA Member
Selling my Winchester SX3 Slug gun: I bought it brand new from Scheels last year. Had I known our shotgun group would dissolve a year later I would have never bought it. I ended up hunting with my muzzleloader the entire gun season and have no reason to keep this anymore. It has a Eotech 512 sight on it that I would prefer to keep but also open to selling as a package. I can text or email pictures of the gun but it's in absolutely perfect condition. I also have 10 boxes of slugs I can work into the deal.

http://www.winchesterguns.com/produ...-x3-current-products/sx3-cantilever-buck.html

Gun Only - $1,050

Gun w/Eotech sight - $1,450

I'd also entertain a trade for rifles of similar value. Something I could hunt coyotes or big game with.

Thanks!

Open to an offer.

Ended up taking down the post a year ago because we contemplated shotgun hunting again but now I’m committed to selling. Haven’t shot it since the previous post. This gun is basically brand new. Asking $850 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the range on that bad boy?

I had an Eotech 512 Holographic sight and was stacking slugs at 150 yards on the range. It's only been hunted with a couple days, both days I dropped antlerless deer at 150-160 yards. With a scope I can only imagine it would accurate even further out. My buddy has one (the reason I also bought one) and he's got a couple bucks in the 200 yard range with his.

Top Bottom