Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CuddeLink Cell cam system

I have a HOME unit on my desk - just a radio receiver to gather all the photos - no camera in it so a little cheaper than one that does
I can pull card and look at pics any time I want - no fees at all

Hear is a new problem I have on my home unit that has 7 cameras sending to a home unit. Worked great last year set up this year check the home card with IPad -no photos to import put the same card in a laptop all pics are there. Have another friend who has the exact same issue something must have changed on the apple side.

000001.JPG cameras r up and runnin from buckhallow no complaints here baught the unlimited plan set cameras to send me all the pics getting pics of booners every hour thanks boyd!!!

Hear is a new problem I have on my home unit that has 7 cameras sending to a home unit. Worked great last year set up this year check the home card with IPad -no photos to import put the same card in a laptop all pics are there. Have another friend who has the exact same issue something must have changed on the apple side.

I have that with certain cards, switch to a different card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the best settings for the J cams 5mp or 20mp? Any other recommendations for settings for improved signal strength, pic quality, etc

Whats the best settings for the J cams 5mp or 20mp? Any other recommendations for settings for improved signal strength, pic quality, etc

Are you using cell camera or just a home unit? IMO 5mp is more than enough....what are your batch settings and transmit?

Is anyone else having problems with coons or squirrels tipping the antennas causing a poor signal and then draining the batteries? I had two cameras that died after being up for less than two months. (I even replaced the AA pack with the d cell battery pack hoping to get 6-10 months out of it)

Is anyone else having problems with coons or squirrels tipping the antennas causing a poor signal and then draining the batteries? I had two cameras that died after being up for less than two months. (I even replaced the AA pack with the d cell battery pack hoping to get 6-10 months out of it)

I’ve had them break them off

Top Bottom