Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crazy Fox

203ntyp

PMA Member
Never captured anything like this before, pics are a little blurry though. I set a camera up ever year
on a pear tree which I usually get a good idea of the buck inventory, not happening this year for some
reason. The past several years the bucks and does where on them every night and there were usually
a few mature bucks, not this year. There are several red fox that are there every night, some sit there
looking up at the pears like they were waiting for one to drop, some circle the tree eyeing them up
and the blurry streak is a fox that decided to leap up to grab a pear. More reds than I ever seen this year,
they got to go!

full

full

full

full

I had an area last year that had a Fox den. Got tons of pics. This year, hardly any. Not sure if disease or coyotes got them, or if they just decided to relocate. Your “problem” might self correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the things I like about trail cams is that you sometimes catch odd things like this. Cool pics on the fox.

Top Bottom