Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam reader

Rutty

What is everyone using to view trail cameras in the field? I check most of my cameras on the way to stands and like to view them in the tree stand. Not wanting to haul my lap top in. Anybody have an input?

I used moultries last year, didn't like it at all, struggled to keep a connection with the phone.
I bought a new one this year, I think I it's called bone view or something like that. It seems to work pretty well.

I have tried both of those neither one of those work very well at keeping a connection with my phone works for a few months and then shells out. Anybody have any luck with anything else?

I like my Browning’s with the built-in viewing screen. Don’t have any wireless cameras.

Hmm, I have an SD card reader for my phone...I wonder if iOS will playback the cam videos? Should the pictures, but I haven’t tried.

Yep, SD card reader works for Browning Strike Force Pro XD photos and videos on my iPhone 7. Cool!

Unfortunately, videos only show the thumbnail in the “import” tab. Has to be “imported” to the phone to play I guess. Oh well

Just bought the stealth cam viewer on sale this week for 60 at menards I like it so far! I've tried the phone readers..never seem to work always say I got water in my connection! Used to use digital camera to view...worked well but screen was small!

Just bought the stealth cam viewer on sale this week for 60 at menards I like it so far! I've tried the phone readers..never seem to work always say I got water in my connection! Used to use digital camera to view...worked well but screen was small!

Top Bottom