Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mohican Sneak on a buck called Walker

Great hunt and story. Congrats on making the move and having the patience to wait him out. That is a fantastic buck.

Assume you know times are measured from where they attach to the top of the beam, not from the bottom of the beam. Still, crazy long 2 on that one. Congrats again.

Great hunt and story. Congrats on making the move and having the patience to wait him out. That is a fantastic buck.

Assume you know times are measured from where they attach to the top of the beam, not from the bottom of the beam. Still, crazy long 2 on that one. Congrats again.

Yes I am aware of how to score tines lol. I posted a video of that tine being measured on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! That buck is a giant. Love your story. Can’t imagine waiting four hours like you did. I would have gone crazy.

That had to be the longest 4 hours of your life.
CONGRATS ! Great deer - love that pic of him bedded down.

So awsome! Cool hunt thanks for sharing!! Crazy long tines on that buck congrats!!!! Patience was key!!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly top of the beam not bottom!

Great job, like some of the others said, that picture of him sleeping is priceless . . . .

What a cool hunt. Props to you for making it happen and taking it to him. What were your bow issues?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What a cool hunt. Props to you for making it happen and taking it to him. What were your bow issues?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I went to shoot my bow a few times pre hunt and my arrows were all over the place. Took me 30 minutes to figure out my kisser button clamp came loose and on every shot my kisser was moving slightly. Once I figured that out and put on a new clamp it was fixed instantly

Now that was something I havent read about before! How in the hell do you stay calm for 4 hours LOL

Top Bottom