Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vortex Diamondback 10X42

Rutty

It looks like the Vortex Diamondback 10X42 binoculars are going to be marked down from $220 to $120 for black friday. Anybody have any positive or negative remarks on these?

The diamondbacks are fantastic binos for Iowa hunting. I have a pair of 10x50's. I say Iowa hunting because generally you aren't glassing stuff a mile away. They do lose some clarity after 600-700 yards I would say, but for the most part they are clear and very good glass for the price.

I have a pair, they're alright for timber, but I wished spent a tad more on the next size up though. Hard to pass up at that price for sure!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Deleted by chipterp
Show…
Have a pair and agree with Lyon bc they r great in Iowa. Clear glass for the price. My dad has the vipers and there is little difference

Which are better the Vortex Crossfire 12X50 or the Vortex Diamondback 10X50?

Diamond back is step above in their product line but it would be nice to compare. IMO those are both over kill as far as power and size for midwest timber hunting.

It looks like the Vortex Diamondback 10X42 binoculars are going to be marked down from $220 to $120 for black friday. Anybody have any positive or negative remarks on these?

what site is having this sale?

I have a pair of the 10x42 Diamondbacks and also have the Nikon monarch 5. I almost never use the vortex and prefer the Nikon's. A little more expensive but worth the money imo. There's a big difference in low light (first and last light).

I bought a pair last year!! I love mine, like someone said above I wish I’d of gone one size bigger but for the most part they definitely get the job done! And that is a hell of a steal!! I should get another pair for the truck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom