Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE, IW GEAR, DEAL OF THE YEAR!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, for anyone ordering IW gear until DECEMBER 24, 2018...... We'll do BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! The gear is already priced extremely well. This is half price for next month.
PLACE YOUR ORDER. Whatever you buy, it will come with 2 times the amount when you receive it. **only note for you.... Say you buy a sweatshirt, one large but want a second to be a medium.... Put in the notes or send a PM to me. Otherwise, if nothing, I'll send 2 identical items.
LOAD UP!!!!! Lowest price of season & steal of a deal. Giving back to IW members for the Christmas season. Be a very low priced gift to for anyone that's a hunter. My whole fam uses the hoodies every day here! :) ORDER IT UP!!!! PASS THIS AROUND AS IT'S DONE BY DEC 24.

http://iowawhitetailgear.com/ order right here. Please post if any issues ordering. Should be quick & easy.
https://www.iowawhitetail.com/forum/threads/gear-website-is-here.57347/

For example, with sale, Hoodies would be $14!!!! T-shirts $7. Hats $7.50 or $12.50. In any store, branded hoodies are $40-50 & shirts are $20-30. CHRISTMAS DEAL HERE FOR LIMITED TIME!!!!

Got some orders in!!! I’ll get things moving soon. This IW gear will make u a better hunter too. 200” deer almost a guarantee. ;)

Order up before Christmas!!!! I got some orders I’ll be sending out this week. :). The rest of u- help Santa out & order up for fam & friends.

I just ordered some stuff but everything was priced as full price at the check out? Was there a coupon code I was so pose to use for the Christmas special?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll double up. So - whatever u order- I’ll get u at least twice as much.
Have good supply of: xl, 2xl. I’m very low on mediums & large. Pink shirts I have plenty as I ordered more smaller sizes. Out of mesh hats now. FYI. I’ll make sure everyone is very well taken care of. :)

Got mine too, good quality and a few extra surprises was a sweet surprise. Thanks Sligh1 and everyone else involved with the site!!!

All orders sent out. I apologize if some are late. Some of ship dates from post office were longer. Santa’s slay was full & since so many of u shot Santa’s reindeer- no favors there either because of that. All should be there soon though. Merry Christmas! IW

1bab6a4ef1198e1a933dc5f792a49af3.jpg
Merry Christmas everyone!! I received my order yesterday on Christmas Eve just in time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip,
Any Christmas sale this year?
Buy one get one free. We’ll take care of it when get order. Before I get back to check.... Sold out of hats. We have all shirts & t shirts XL & up and some L. Most guys fine in XL. I’ll get sizes updated ASAP. XL & up for sure. Buy one, We’ll send second free.

Top Bottom