Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mystery ranch

Oct-Lull

Anyone use one for bowhunting whitetail? Looking at packs for hauling treestand and sticks in and or bow. Mostly hang then leave then go back with 3 sticks for future hunts. I dont hang and hunt every time. I have a badlands super day pack now, i also have an Xop treestand frame brand new. Neither thrills me for this pupose. Tool bucket is a cheaper option but not sure i like that either

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I used the XOP stand pack this year, it was the best wat I've found. Generally I used a Badlands 2200 and the batwing design held my coat and climbing sticks. I'd carry my bow in one hand and stand in the other... that way has served me for years since it keeps me from getting tippy by being top heavy if I have the stand and sticks on my back.

I own mystery ranch frame pack. Primary purpose is Western hunts but I have it on stand by when hunting public for a pack out. I don't use it to haul stand though I'm sure it would do it well depending on how you load it. Hang and hunt stands, climber and hanger with sticks, both have military surplus molle set ups. I carry gear in a fanny pack and anything extra gets strapped to stand until I get to the tree. Much more comfortable having stand right on the back vs. having a pack between you and the stand IMO.

I'm looking at getting the new Kifaru Stryker pack. It was designed for whitetail guys packing stands and sticks around, but they also made it so a guy could use it out west once or twice a year if they choose.

I'm looking at getting the new Kifaru Stryker pack. It was designed for whitetail guys packing stands and sticks around, but they also made it so a guy could use it out west once or twice a year if they choose.
Ill have to check it out, they make Mystery Ranch look reasonably priced, Ha! Like thw MR Sawtooth 45. Frame was way nicer than the Alps Hybrid X

Seems like most of the frame packs can do it. The high end packs dont feel any different and are very quiet. Some of the cheaper ones i can really feel the frame. Mystery ranch Sawtooth 45 is my #1 for now

Top Bottom