Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iron Will V100 Broadheads F/S

Ishi

PMA Member
I’m posting these here first before cross posting. I have six for sale and none were ever shot. They are scalpel sharp.
Blade is 1 1/16 wide with a 3/4 inch bleeder blade.
80$ for a three pack or all six for 150$. I can ship if needed. PayPal only if shipped.

ffcd5419ed5b90ceab40ef144f36ca0c.jpg

300233fdfe38f174d87b34bf34d86d49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Glad I wasn’t the only one confused with the pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since they are all sold, why were ya selling? Switching to one of their solid heads? Or maybe their new wide cut? The wide cut has my eye

No I kept the six that I hunt with.
All summer Bill V was hinting that IW was going to introduce a new head at the ATA so once the new wide cut was released yesterday I ordered six. If I like the wide cut I’ll probably sell three more of the V100s.

I'm intrigued by these heads. Have you run any thru some whitetails Ishi? thoughts on real world performance?
Yes I have! This is my third year using them and I think they’ve been on the market for 4-5 years now. If you have time check out my True Friend and Four Draw threads as they were discussed there especially in the FD thread. Funny thing on the True Friend buck the owner of the company contacted me and couldn’t believe I didn’t get a pass threw but I told him when the buck bolted the opposite shoulder blade snapped the arrow or I would have.
They fly great from a tuned bow and they keep their edge real good and are very easy to sharpen with the right equipment which is a plus for myself.

I tried many fixed heads over the years but with this head my search is over. I know other members use this head and would like to hear their opinion.

Top Bottom