Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

January antlerless

Oct-Lull

Can anyone fill me in on why the county list is so hard to find for this hunt? I saw a 4 county list in December but cant seem to find one now? Is it a secret or am I just not smart enough to locate it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry, didn't notice this was from a year ago.

I went to the DNR app (Go Outdoors) and found that Allamakee has 343 available, Wayne has 78 and Winneshieck has 96. Appanoose and Clayton are sold out.

Last edited:
Any hunters on here go to these counties & hunt? What’s your thoughts & how did it go? Deer #’s, success, opinions? Eating the deer u shoot?

Any hunters on here go to these counties & hunt? What’s your thoughts & how did it go? Deer #’s, success, opinions? Eating the deer u shoot?
I'd have no problem eating the deer up here in NEIA. The amount of non local residents that traveled to shoot deer up here with a rifle was kind of pathetic when the locals didnt really want any extra deer shot. They've had a few hard winters and the herd has been trending down anyway. I kind of see it as a way of the DNR taking it into their hands after a the locals not participating to their desired extent

Top Bottom