Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Covid-19- A different perspective

Mplane--think what you want, vote for Biden if you want a change....

Now Democrats are offended because Trump calls it the Chinese Virus! Unbelievable

The OP has nothing to do with Rs vs Ds. The article actually makes a joke about that saying .... blame xxxx party.

The OP hits on approach to how this is handled.

The noise along the lines of what the article is getting at is getting louder by the day.

I laid off 30 people yesterday (temporary I hope)

Job report comes out Thursday.

That will open some eyes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t know how this plays out. I do hope it “fizzles” for 2 big reasons.... 1) clearly to save lives and save the economy. 2) this MIGHT open a lot of folks minds- those that usually don’t pay attention- that every “sky is falling” event might not really be what they said. It could get really bad- but I hope it fizzles.
If it does fizzle- Might make people think when they hear: “we’re all doomed from global warming”. “Cwd is the end of of deer & the whitetail”. “Trump is going to get us into WWIII & ruin our country”. Whatever. We hear this non stop & this is usually all we hear from media.
This could be bad, I don’t know. I hope it doesn’t get bad. But of course I’m not trying to predict it. I do know experts predict all sorts of things all the time & often they are wrong. They can’t get forecast right for 3 days from now. The sky has been falling on many many occasions and we come out of it. If we do have “massive losses” - it’s sad or horrible but we will recover. I’m not panicking & I’m not participating in panic. I’ll do my civic duty to keep distance & keep kids out of school- whatever. But- for myself- I’m putting my head down & getting to work..... planted over a thousand trees this last week, got tons of farm work done, my machinery is all fixed up, etc. I hope folks that are having a tough go can financially make it through & make it through with good health. Thoughts and prayers for all the people out there who are sick or who’s lives will be turned upside down. Best wishes to everyone. I’m getting stuff done & im not participating in the panic. We’ll get past this mess.

• Deleted by RinggoCy
Show…
I'll say this in regards to the critique of President Trump...
If Hillary Clinton was president right now and made the exact same decisions Trump as made, at the exact same time, the media would be PRAISING her. She would be championed as bold and courageous. She would be praised for her strong leadership and quick decision making.

There is nothing anyone could say to change my mind on that. Nothing. If there was a way to actually know, I would bet my next 10 paychecks that she would be the media darling and it would be the easiest money I've ever made in my life.

The Gov of WI extended the stay at home order until May-26th.......Knife right in the back of working people and business owners. But hey one of the bullet points was golf courses will be open with restrictions?????????? That's good news!

View attachment 119451
I ran these #'s yesterday. Current Covid-19 Death stats.
NY has less than 6 total deaths per 10k people. Yep, totally worth it...
Sources: https://covidtracking.com/data?fbclid=IwAR2C0e4ELYhy7fpq2TI7N8eXzAlU0GBj0X3OUV9E-Dfh1EmjPavU6d-7tMA
And: https://worldpopulationreview.com/states/
Not that I'm all tinfoil hat, but that is the purpose of the lock down. If you had a state like New York operating like any of the 5 listed on the bottom and those numbers change big time. Also were not out of the woods yet with this cluster truck that is happening at Tyson.

Not that I'm all tinfoil hat, but that is the purpose of the lock down. If you had a state like New York operating like any of the 5 listed on the bottom and those numbers change big time. Also were not out of the woods yet with this cluster truck that is happening at Tyson.

Bullshit!

If rather be in South Dakota than NY any day!! Wow, they have a mess in NY....SD has like 7 deaths total.

This is a time when I am very thankful to live in a rural area, my county has 0 cases.

Covid-19 is everywhere in our country and has been for some time. If you haven't been exposed to it yet, you will be soon. No stopping it.

The Covid-19 death rates recorded to date, and realistically predicted on out, are NOT worthy of shutting down our country.

High 90's% of all fatalities are in people with severe preexisting health conditions.

Covid-19 is getting credited for deaths that are actually caused by other things, in turn inflating the #'s to begin with.

We're all being taken for a ride over a 'New & Scary' virus that is proving to be roughly as deadly as a medium to bad flu season.

We should ALL be angry as hell and contesting / protesting our governments actions.

I could go on for days with scientific evidence and big data and etc., but I know it's useless because too many of us have become sheep to our governments. Lined up and ready to walk blindly into the slaughterhouse under their guidance.

Wakeup and do some real independant research people. Stop eating the BS that the MSM's feeding us.

This sets a very scary precedent regarding the ability of the msm and/or govt to manufacture a crisis to remove civil liberties and control the masses. As Obsessed said cdc numbers show the same number of deaths from various flu strains every year. We locking down this fall ahead of flu season??

Most times when you see the govt or media claiming measures to ensure you, your kids, or our seniors health look beneath. They always tug on our well being to achieve under lying goals.

Wait, is there a Presidential election this fall? What a coincidence.

That said I don’t think Trump had a choice. Most of the msm is way left and placed him in a corner. I think he’s done well.

Last edited:
Covid-19 is everywhere in our country and has been for some time. If you haven't been exposed to it yet, you will be soon. No stopping it.

The Covid-19 death rates recorded to date, and realistically predicted on out, are NOT worthy of shutting down our country.

High 90's% of all fatalities are in people with severe preexisting health conditions.

Covid-19 is getting credited for deaths that are actually caused by other things, in turn inflating the #'s to begin with.

We're all being taken for a ride over a 'New & Scary' virus that is proving to be roughly as deadly as a medium to bad flu season.

We should ALL be angry as hell and contesting / protesting our governments actions.

I could go on for days with scientific evidence and big data and etc., but I know it's useless because too many of us have become sheep to our governments. Lined up and ready to walk blindly into the slaughterhouse under their guidance.

Wakeup and do some real independant research people. Stop eating the BS that the MSM's feeding us.
I agree there have been many oversteps that I'm not a fan of. I agree the number of cases is gonna be 10x higher than the number given to us by the media because testing isn't available and asymptomatic people. But cutting down interactions and large gatherings in big cities has no doubt saved lives and i don't think that's refutable. And I've done plenty of my own research, with a wife that has severe asthma and an immune deficiency, on top of being a nurse at both a hospital and a nursing home I bet I've done much more research than most.

I am obviously all for the country opening back up, no doubt about that. But what Im looking forward to is seeing the number of people that have built up antibodies from already having the virus and never knowing. How do we know EVERYONE doesnt already have it? These confusing times lead to alot of questions. I could have it right now but because Im a healthy, handsome strapping man I will never "get sick". So does that mean all of us have it? Idk just something to think about

Even though many generations, especially the younger, have been conditioned to guaranteed success, a job, wealth, girlfriend, and 110 year life there are no guarantees. Survival of the fittest.

Based on the data continue a quarantine of those 65 and older and those with pre-existing conditions, but open things up as our work force is obviously much younger. Enough.

Last edited:
This is a must read and watch for everybody, especially bigbuckhunter88.

https://www.aier.org/article/stand-up-for-your-rights-says-professor-knut-m-wittkowski/

The elderly and sick should always take the proper precautions to protect themselves whenever any virus starts making its rounds. The rest of the world should be allowed to carry on with life as usual.

If our government were really concerned about protecting the lives of the 'most vulnerable', then abortion would be outlawed immediately. Compare the total # of 2020 Covid-19 deaths to abortions performed in 2020 at the EOY. C-19 #'s will pale in comparison. I guarantee it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom