Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CuddeLink Dual Cell Model # K-Series- Not taking pictures...

All the cuddelinkers out there, need ing some help. I Have a the new K series Dual cell and 7 J cams hooked up to the K cam as the home, cellular is activated and all the soldiers are relaying pics to the home cam, though the home (kcam) is not taking/sending pictures itself...
Is there something I am missing here? Advice for trouble shooting? i have vidited the home cam twice now trying to fix this, went back through the settings and everything seems to be set correctly.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
thanks
Joe

All the cuddelinkers out there, need ing some help. I Have a the new K series Dual cell and 7 J cams hooked up to the K cam as the home, cellular is activated and all the soldiers are relaying pics to the home cam, though the home (kcam) is not taking/sending pictures itself...
Is there something I am missing here? Advice for trouble shooting? i have vidited the home cam twice now trying to fix this, went back through the settings and everything seems to be set correctly.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
thanks
Joe

You’re not getting any pics sent to you? Did you do cell test? Activated? What firmware? Text me if it’s easier 740-525-2407

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re not getting any pics sent to you? Did you do cell test? Activated? What firmware? Text me if it’s easier 740-525-2407

I have similar issues with the same setup. My linked cameras are taking pictures and sending to the home device and I am receiving the pictures to my email. I am not receiving any pictures that are taken from the Home device however. When I first deployed it, I did receive a picture of me walking past it, but none since.

I have similar issues with the same setup. My linked cameras are taking pictures and sending to the home device and I am receiving the pictures to my email. I am not receiving any pictures that are taken from the Home device however. When I first deployed it, I did receive a picture of me walking past it, but none since.

Have you tested the home “unit” recently?

Have you tested the home “unit” recently?

I plan to download the SD card and confirm that there are actually pictures being taken but not sent. Based on my daily report, there are many images on the SD Card besides those being sent from other devices. It doesn't make sense that it would be sending me pictures from remote devices but not pictures taken from the home device itself.

Top Bottom