Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Deals Thread!

Anyone have one of these or shot one? Seems half price of what normal ones are selling for?

I have no 1st hand experience with their 450s yet... A buddy of mine ordered an 18" upper and I bought a 16" barrel to swap out a .50 beowulf jamomatic barrel so hopefully be able to give you a better answer soon. No idea about durability but they do have a 1moa accuracy @100yds guarantee so that's a plus

Wouldnt mind also picking up an upper in .224val... been really wanting to jump on the bandwagon

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I'd hold off on the .224/Valkyrie or spend good money on a quality upper if you do. After hearing all the hype, my brother purchased a Radical Arms, SS upper in .224 and his groups were all over at 100 yards. Didn't matter what ammo he shot, it wouldn't group for squat, he's an ex Army sniper so it's not for lack skill. He ended up selling it and going with a 6.8 spc instead. Possible he just had a bad one, or Radical Arms is junk, but I've heard either great things or awful about the Valkyrie round.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd hold off on the .224/Valkyrie or spend good money on a quality upper if you do. After hearing all the hype, my brother purchased a Radical Arms, SS upper in .224 and his groups were all over at 100 yards. Didn't matter what ammo he shot, it wouldn't group for squat, he's an ex Army sniper so it's not for lack skill. He ended up selling it and going with a 6.8 spc instead. Possible he just had a bad one, or Radical Arms is junk, but I've heard either great things or awful about the Valkyrie round.

I've heard it was hit or miss on early barrels. Not sure how they are now

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for a great deal on a 450 Bushmaster or parts to build one... Complete AR rifles starting at $462, complete uppers under $300, barrels as low as $63

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=450+bushmaster
Pretty good deal, I'd definitely get the upper with the mid length gas system. Less pressure, less gunk buildup, plus the felt recoil will be reduced a bit. There is a pretty crazy difference in pressures/felt recoil on a pistol, carbine, mid and rifle length gas system so it would probably be worth it when shooting the .450 Bushmaster round.

Id recommend against getting any Radical Firearms uppers, not just the .224... Ive had a few and theyre very hit and miss in any caliber. Ive got a 20" 450 of theirs that will shoot sub moa groups at 100yds with just a 2-7x scope, and a 8.5" .300BLK thatll do the same with a 1-6x scope but Ive also got a 12.7x42 "50 beowulf" that absolutely will not cycle the 2nd round... It will load the 1st one out of the mag 80% of the time and will eject it but absolutely will not chamber the next round and Ive tried EVERYTHING from new bolt, new BCG, different mags and ammo, different buffers and springs, polishing feed ramp and anything else you can think of to make it work that what I ordered the 16" 450 barrel from Bear Creek for to swap out the 50 jamomatic and get some use out of it. Ive heard A LOT of other bad things about Radical from other people as well.

Id recommend against getting any Radical Firearms uppers, not just the .224... Ive had a few and theyre very hit and miss in any caliber. Ive got a 20" 450 of theirs that will shoot sub moa groups at 100yds with just a 2-7x scope, and a 8.5" .300BLK thatll do the same with a 1-6x scope but Ive also got a 12.7x42 "50 beowulf" that absolutely will not cycle the 2nd round... It will load the 1st one out of the mag 80% of the time and will eject it but absolutely will not chamber the next round and Ive tried EVERYTHING from new bolt, new BCG, different mags and ammo, different buffers and springs, polishing feed ramp and anything else you can think of to make it work that what I ordered the 16" 450 barrel from Bear Creek for to swap out the 50 jamomatic and get some use out of it. Ive heard A LOT of other bad things about Radical from other people as well.
Good to know; Radical firearms aren't so rad. My first AR was a jamomatic and it was a, "slap the forward assist every 3 rounds type of rifle". Not fun! I didn't know a thing about AR's then, otherwise there's no way I woulda bought it. Bought a new stripped upper receiver and gas block at Brownells and now it runs like a champ.

Not sure if this counts as a "Hot Deal" or not, but I wanted to pass this along...

There is a large archery/outdoor shop in Perryville, MO called Absolute Archery Center & Range. They carry most bow brands and accessories, Sitka, Lone Wolf, Lacrosse, and a bunch of other stuff. they will ship product as well. Anybody who mentions my handle "boonerville" will get 10% off their order on anything in their store.

Also, Radix Hunting has agreed to do the same...anyone who uses the promo code "boonerville" at checkout will get 10% off anything on the Radix site.

Dave smith had some seconds on some Turkey decoys seen the ad on Facebook and Instagram got me a mating Jake decoy for 135.00 plus 15 to ship saved 50$ off new price plus shipping

Gander Outdoors has some deals on everything right now. Anyways I'm looking for a good rain suit for whitetail hunting. Probably something that doubles as a rain suit/normal wear, such as something with a little insulation as well. I don't want to spend a fortune but as I get older I appreciate the added warmth on days for drizzle or rain. Any recommendations on something good from anyone?

Gander Outdoors has some deals on everything right now. Anyways I'm looking for a good rain suit for whitetail hunting. Probably something that doubles as a rain suit/normal wear, such as something with a little insulation as well. I don't want to spend a fortune but as I get older I appreciate the added warmth on days for drizzle or rain. Any recommendations on something good from anyone?
Love sitka downpour

Lone Wolf. $50 off all orders over $199. 7/3 to 7/7. No promo code needed. $9.99 flat rate shipping.

This is as good as it gets!!! TSC has lime on sale for $3.33 per 40#. That's $166 per ton.

Now.... I called on bulk and that's 9.98 per 100 or $200/ton.

It's high time to be putting down fert and lime for fall plots. Most of us small timers can appreciate the convenience of bags and that's a great price!

"Gunrunr" - Boyd at Buck Hollow.... By far the lowest price I've seen on Cuddelink trail cams. Just FYI. Might check with him & he can chime in if he wants. But a little plug for Buck Hollow!

Top Bottom