Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fertlizer weight to volume

Talk a soil test and send it off for sample. I can tell you exactly what you'll need for your tote. Water is roughly 8lbs per gallon, sulfer and 32% nitrogen are 11.04 ppg. Heavy p n k blends will weigh 12.6ppg.

Talk a soil test and send it off for sample. I can tell you exactly what you'll need for your tote. Water is roughly 8lbs per gallon, sulfer and 32% nitrogen are 11.04 ppg. Heavy p n k blends will weigh 12.6ppg.
What's ppg?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What's ppg?

Pounds Per Gallon........

Assuming you’re going to the Coop to get bulk? Why don’t you just tell them the analysis you’re looking for. Example: you’re looking for an 80-80–120. They’ll give you options for what fertilizers can get you there and price per pound.

Pounds Per Gallon........

Assuming you’re going to the Coop to get bulk? Why don’t you just tell them the analysis you’re looking for. Example: you’re looking for an 80-80–120. They’ll give you options for what fertilizers can get you there and price per pound.
Yeah I will but I needed to know how many totes I need to being because I didnt know how much these held. Now I have a rough idea.

I use two 55 gallon barrel and get about 800 lbs urea in them so the 1650lb quote should be very close!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom