Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Man I am Excited for fall

Trapshooter1

The corns tasseling and pollinating, Excited because of early spring, which normally means early harvest, Which means Plenty of time to chase some Big old Iowa bucks.(And a 2 weekend trip to Missouri to Hunt The rifle season. Then 2 Weeks later, Iowas Gun season. (I've been contemplating trying to fit an Elk Hunt in their some where) I just dont think itll fit in the schedule. I am EXCITED for FALL!!

And I'm Thinking about all of this at 2:40AM. But here I am Thinking of Big Bucks.

Got lots of trailcams in the back of the Jeep, but could kinda care less as I’m anxious to climb in a tree regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be a good one!!! Growing across state been great year. All been perfect. If we avoid EHD - should be dynamite year & good bucks. Best year in a longtime. Good luck!!!

I'm pumped. This will be my 1st season as a landowner. Closest stand will be 200 yards out the back door. No more driving if I don't want to, or struggling to avoid people on public ground. 1st card pull last week had 3 bucks on it I would shoot given the chance.

Top Bottom