Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treehouse

Any timber on the back side of that so you can hunt out of her too!!!

That thing is very cool!!!

Any timber on the back side of that so you can hunt out of her too!!!

That thing is very cool!!!

Neighbors horse property directly behind. Timber to the front and sides is mine, with an acre food plot directly in front, (I was standing in it to take the pic). Deer will be hunted out of the front windows, for sure. Thanks!

That's awesome, you even got a little garage out of it to! Looks tall, is there a loft?

That's awesome, you even got a little garage out of it to! Looks tall, is there a loft?

Thanks! Yep, there's a loft in the front 2/3 of it. Kids and I have air mattresses and have spent quite a few nights in it this summer. The loft area belongs to the kids. The pine smell was overpowering for the first few weeks, but it's taming down a bit now. I bought 1/2 inch thick jig-saw puzzle piece mats/tiles off ebay for the flooring. It was cheaper than menards vinyl or carpet, plus I can replace tiles when they get damaged. I had three big double hung windows left over from my home addition project that the inspector said were too small for egress windows, (which they aren't, but you don't argue with the home inspector...). I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Kids love it too, which is the real reason I built it in the first place. Glad I went with the closed cell foam insulation. I'm a very frugal person, and it hurt to splurge on it, but it's amazing how much more rigid and air tight it made everything. It's like a big Coleman cooler sitting on top of 10 foot posts. Pretty easy to keep cool this summer. We'll see how easy it is to heat this winter. No wind get's in, that's for sure.

Top Bottom