Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

China holds a big portion of our debt. I believe with all going on in last yr . (Covid 19 / stealing our intell. Etc.) Trump will tell them to erase a big portion of our debt. For all the crap they have done to us!! Just my 2 cents. Trump 2020!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I managed to wear a mask - 2 times.... one was to go get my yearly physical & other one was a place that required it. I have socially distanced for the last 5 years with farm work so I honestly don’t even notice the COVID situation.

debt is disaster & time will tell when it devastates things. It’s either major inflation printing $ or a default on Debt OR.... magically cleaning up the spending that’s gone rampant for last 20 years. Almost has to be one of 3. I wish trump did more. I hope he puts on his CFO hat & cuts away after 2020. Think of this.... the latest COVID relief Bills... Democrats are at $3,000,000,000,000. Republicans are at $1,000,000,000,000. Both are bad but there is a stark difference. The good part - we have Trump that will fight for us against China, etc. Biden was & will be beholden to them. Well- whoever calls the shots for JoeMentia will be.
I think we all agree- this spending cannot go on like this. This house of cards will fall if it does. I think one of my favorite & simple proposals by some politicians & economists is something like this... 1-5% reduction in spending every year, in stone, until balanced budget is reached. It’s a bit more complex than that but not by a ton. That would be a miracle.

The Extreme Left wing media is full force, like always - telling us how Biden is way ahead. About the same as Hillary was. Trying to dampen enthusiasm. Anyone I know- their enthusiasm is not dampened!!!! & this guy supposedly has this massive support & fired up base?!??! Come on!!!! PLEASE....
627871c42549140a25f1b6c805d616e2.jpg

CNN says Trump is ahead in Iowa... I bet Trump wins Iowa by more than last time? Your thoughts?

Trump flags everywhere in MN!
Based on driving around much of iowa & talking to countless folks here of all political spectrums... I personally feel like he’s got more enthusiasm than 2016. My friends on left- I can’t recall a handful who are thrilled to vote for JoeMentia - enthusiasm lacking! Know one knows until Nov 3rd but IMO - iowa goes for trump by wide margin.

https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2020/06/trump-to-win-landslide-in-2020/

According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close. In fact, his Electoral College victory could very well be wider than the 304-227 margin he enjoyed over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Since 1980, Moody’s has managed to nail the outcome every time but once — like many, it didn’t see Trump coming. . .

The team takes into account how consumers feel about their finances, the performance of the stock market SPX, -0.44% and their job prospects. Essentially, today, they’re feeling pretty good. . . Moody’s uses three models to come up with its forecast. In each case, Trump gets at least 289 Electoral College votes. . .

The “pocketbook” measure, which focus on how people feel about their money situation, is where Trump shines brightest, grabbing a whopping 351 electoral votes. . . The stock-market model gives him the slightest edge of 289-249, as investors continue to navigate a volatile investing landscape. Then there’s the unemployment model, which leans heavily in his favor at 332-206.

LOVE IT!

My wife, who was an extreme Liberal when I married, has embraced Christianity and Conservativism in recent yeas, (thank God!), and she told me she's voting a straight Republican party ticket come November. I love that woman WAY more today than I did on our wedding day, nearly 18 years ago now.

If anyone is interested, the last 30 minutes of the latest meat eater podcast is an interview with Steve rinella and Donald Trump jr. It's well worth a listen if your an outdoorsman in this country. I was impressed with him.

There will be no debates. For "safety" the questions will be given to each candidate to answer to a camera. No spontaneous questions or rebuttals will be allowed. I feel sorry for Biden. I watched my uncle descend into dementia and it was so frustrating for him. The new Trump campaign ad contrasting Biden from 2008 to 2020 is just brutal. I still think Biden won't make it to November as the Dem candidate.

There will be no debates. For "safety" the questions will be given to each candidate to answer to a camera. No spontaneous questions or rebuttals will be allowed. I feel sorry for Biden. I watched my uncle descend into dementia and it was so frustrating for him. The new Trump campaign ad contrasting Biden from 2008 to 2020 is just brutal. I still think Biden won't make it to November as the Dem candidate.
Haven't seen that one. Is it online somwhere?

Top Bottom