Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unique bucks - trail cam pics...

Update on this goof ball. Hey “goof BALL” is actually good name!!!
a2571bfdce79fc502891fcc74ecb7ffb.jpg

67bfe83a3f46171a7dbe737357b0228b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that droptine will be gone. Break off.
Droopys got a " tumor".

I have a capture of a lifetime but can get the pic to load here?

I have a capture of a lifetime but can get the pic to load here

I was in the same boat at first, not a big app fan so this is what I do.
  1. Down load pics off my camera card to my computer desk top, rename it to make it easier to find.
  2. Once downloaded edit pics to resize them by right clicking on the pic and hit edit or they will be too big to upload to your media on this site.
  3. Lets say your pics are over 1 MB, select put 40% in both "resize" fields and save the smaller file size.
  4. Now you can go to add media on this site by hitting the browse button to find the pic you want to upload from your computer desk top.
  5. Once it uploads click on the pic in your media to open it, then right click on the pic and highlight "share image" to the right, right click on it while highlighted and select copy.
  6. Now got to the post you want to add a pic to and paste it in your reply or post and your done.
It will take some practice but I found it a breeze after you get the hang of it. It is better to open two sessions of this site so you can jump back and forth to select pics on one session and go to the other to create your post. Sounds complicated but it works well for me.

Top Bottom