Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

Love to read the online posts by liberals they say Joe won... them a conservative says, “no it was beat down Trump won, Joe can barely speak”

They come back and say “well Joe has been a lifelong stutterer, don’t make fun of him”

huh?

Still thought it was a terrible debate. Trump could have easily put him in his place multiple times. instead that was like watching two brothers crying to dad over who left the gate open and let the cows out.

3920d8c3642631f06f667585c8cd5115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still thought it was a terrible debate. Trump could have easily put him in his place multiple times. instead that was like watching two brothers crying to dad over who left the gate open and let the cows out.

Agreed! Trump could have and should have absolutely wiped the floor with Biden, if only he were able to keep his composure and form clear and complete statements when he speaks. More people are going to vote for Biden/Harris because they can't stand Trump's personality than those who are going to vote for Biden/Harris, believing they're the better political option. Bring back Pence!!!

Bottom line is I can't imagine the debate changed very many votes. Most all have voted or know who they will vote for.

If that's the deciding factor for those people, their heads have been in the sand for 4 years and were never going to vote republican anyway.

Trump is the same person today as he was 4 years ago. In my opinion, there isn't a person in America that turned on the TV last night and said "Gee, this Trump guy, I don't like his personality. I'm voting Biden because of that." People know who Trump is and how he carries himself. He's off the cuff. He's unscripted. Could he be more precise in how a delivers what he wants to say? Absolutely. But if you're going to say that about Trump, I can't imagine how you feel when Joe "Uh buhdubblubdahah, y-y-you know the thing, c'mon man" Biden speaks. Not to mention Biden's cringey rehearsed speeches when he turns and looks directly into the camera and talks to the viewers at home. Wtf is this, Dora the Explorer?

I can see not voting for Trump because you just don't like the guy. But if you're turning around and voting for Biden and Harris, you're either an idiot or willfully ignorant. Sorry.

Trump/Pence have my vote.

I believe a good chunk of the voting public have their heads permanently in the sand, and may rightly be idiots or willfully ignorant. Our society has been so dumbed down by our public education system, and MSM, etc. etc. that our current presidential elections are won and lost on likeability and character vs policy and accomplishments. Sad fact.

Hunter Biden's laptop is going to destroy Joe Biden if he does manage to win, so be prepared for an immediate impeachment process if he wins, followed directly by a removal from office. Then we'll have Kamala Harris as a POTUS for nearly one full term, and she was eliminated very early on within the Democratic race because she's just absolutely awful.

This is why I wish Trump were able to keep his composure and form clear and complete statements when he speaks.

In the 2016 polling/election... Trump outperformed in almost every state by 5 or 6 points. With the exception being Illinois and and few other Blue States. If that happens again it is over. He needs Florida and Michigan as the two key states. Pennsylvania would seal the deal if that stays Red.

Personally, I think he could win Minnesota. The riots and looting in Minneapolis turned a lot of voters RED...5x as many Trump signs/flags in20 20 as in 2016.

Who cares about his speaking ability. Look at his record and his results. They’re unprecedented. Obama could speak. Lied with every word and couldn’t lead a one car parade down a one way street with Biden navigating using Waze. Trump is a leader. Today, another Middle East country to normalize relations with Israel. The man has 3 Nobel Peace prize nominations. Not to mention domestic accomplishments with the economy, the border, the military , taxes, over burdening environmental regs and the list goes on. Biden openly said he would end fracking in PA. Huge tactical error. Trumps wins PA. We need a fighter in the White House not a pussy. Trump is the obvious choice. Period.

Last edited:
Who cares about his speaking ability. Look at his record and his results. They’re unprecedented. Obama could speak. Lied with every word and couldn’t lead a one car parade down a one way street. Trump is a leader. Today, another Middle East country to normalize relations with Israel. The man has 3 Nobel Peace prize nominations. Not to mention domestic accomplishments with the economy, the border, the military , taxes, over burdening environmental regs and the list goes on. Biden openly said he would end fracking in PA. Huge tactical error. Trumps wins PA. We need a fighter in the White House not a pussy. Trump is the obvious choice. Period.

I agree with everything that you've said here Jdubs, except for "Who cares about his speaking ability.". In today's age, likeability, character, ability to speak well, etc. are much more important to the general voting public, (heads in the sand, idiots, etc.), than accomplishments. I recognize and acknowledge it for what it is. That's all. This is a good part of the reason why Obama was elected TWICE, because it sure as hell wasn't because of his accomplishments.

Dude, if Kanye West would have run a full campaign, there's a very real chance he would win, come November 3rd. And he's an idiot that's legitimately batshit crazy to boot. That's how sad I see things today.

I personally love what Trump has and continues to accomplish. Even if he doesn't win this election, he will have successfully placed 3 conservative Justices on the Supreme Court in a single term. That alone will have a tremendous positive impact on our country for years to come. That's absolutely fantastic!!!

Biden is a complete senile douche bag, but he's the Democratic candidate and Dems are seen as Santa Claus by the growing number of voters receiving free handouts from our government, no matter how douchey they are. Trump/Pence beat a Santa Claus candidate once. God bless Trump and Pence and may they pull this off again in 2020.

Not sure if any of you have social media, but the number of famous people online that think Trump was referring to actual coyotes, the 4 legged mammal, to be smuggling kids is staggering. All these so called dems that care about the well being of children at the border don't know what a "coyote" is when it comes to smuggling people. Also trump asking Joe "who built the cages". All those people condemning trump for the separation of families, and it was started and was funded by Barack and Joe, but their heads are too far in the sand to care.

Bottom line is I can't imagine the debate changed very many votes. Most all have voted or know who they will vote for.
Don't know about that, there's seven states you can change your vote in legally and they said google search is trending from people asking how to do it. Several of those are the swing states needed. Lot of people asking, what's this laptop Trump was talking about because the news media along with big tech tried to hide the news. Starting to hear more about now and that;s not going to hold well for Joe.

Btw. Hunter88 is right the separation of families was started under Obama. The term is misleading. Cartels pay woman to smuggle kids, who aren’t theirs , into the US to embed them in the sex trade. If a woman cannot prove the kids are theirs biologically they are separated. If not they would be in sex trafficking and not heard from again. Actually one good thing Obama did.

Biden if elected would immediately add 4 members to the supreme court so liberals have the majority again, make puerto rice and Washington DC into states so they get 4 more liberal senators and then start changing laws and constitutional stuff - incredibly bad news for those of us who work for a living, get our hands dirty, pay taxes, etc.

Top Bottom