Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company
6x6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• joe

I found a good flash camera. made by covert scouting cameras and called the illuminator. I can get them wholesale for $105. Im gonna place an order soon. Text me if you want any or email me cause I don't check this much. 402-880-4779 or cjwiedel@completenutrition.com

Thanks Bud
    6x6,

I think I have my private messaging figured out...sorry for the confusion. I did get your email and read it on my phone and must have deleted it somehow after I read it so could not reply to your email because of it. Anyway, thank you for responding. I have a few things going on right now that are growing very very fast and may not be long until I may be able to pursue some hunting ground. If all goes as planned, you and I may have to sit down for a chat :way:. That is if at that point you still have something you would think about selling. Always look forward to reading what you have to say and the pictures you post. Absolutely AWESOME!

It's getting to be that time again! The spring turkey season is always fun but for me...it isn't close to bow hunting whitetails.

Hope all is well...

Kenny Hartzell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom