Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

“Bigger October cape wanted” or later....

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
posting for buddy. Shot last year and late this summer (this always happens to slackers!!!! ;) ) the chest freezer went out. Knucklehead should have had it in right away - oops!!! Was a bigger late oct deer. Trying to locate cape to purchase. Was a mature buck with big neck. If can’t find earlier cape- would look at later in year too. I’m in Des Moines & go south and occasionally few other spots so I’m the most mobile & am trying to help out. Any help appreciated! Pm me or reply on here - whatever. All good. Thx! Skip

posting for buddy. Shot last year and late this summer (this always happens to slackers!!!! ;) ) the chest freezer went out. Knucklehead should have had it in right away - oops!!! Was a bigger late oct deer. Trying to locate cape to purchase. Was a mature buck with big neck. If can’t find earlier cape- would look at later in year too. I’m in Des Moines & go south and occasionally few other spots so I’m the most mobile & am trying to help out. Any help appreciated! Pm me or reply on here - whatever. All good. Thx! Skip
Dang it, just gave a cape away

Top Bottom