Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

20+ point shot in SW Iowa?

big+tall+mass

T250 for president
I have heard some rumors of a giant 20 plus pointer shot in Adams County. Has anyone heard anything about this? Rumors are rumors i guess. thanks

Barry, Congrats again. I am the guy that spoke to you at the the C-store the day you shot that bruiser. I figured it would score 230 - 240, have you green scored him yet?

I saw this deer the day it was shot at a C-store near the Corning area. You guys are not going to believe the mass on this deer. It had a double main beam on its right side and 9 and 10 inch circumferences on both sides between the G-2's and G-3's. (oh ya and a bizarre drop/kicker that grows right off of the front of the base on the right main beam to boot!) I would be totally suprised if it doesn't end up netting in the 230's. I hope he posts some pics, but I know a writer for North American Whitetail has already been in touch with him.

barry, i sent you a pm, you can send them to me if you want, and i can try to get them posted.

No one has been in touch with me yet about any magazines or anything like that. I scored it but i am not gonna say what i came up with because i am not quite sure how to measure all of the junk hes got.

Trick Leroy was close to the score that i came up with. Sorry I cant download the pics on here but they are too big. When i tried to do it i get a message that says it exceeds the file size. I even tried doing just one.

I am not from corning but i have heard of the crill name. I just registered on this site the other day. I was just wanting to know how fast the word of this this would spread. I shot him with a bow @ about 5 yards. I know how to post them but it keeps tellin be that they are to large.

Even if i dont get them posted right away you will see it sometime. I emailed a few of my freinds and family so it shouldnt take long for it to spread.

awesome man....what time of day did you take him down?.....i think the pics must be reduced in size before you can post them, and i have no clue how that is done, but someone on here has got to know how....Help!

I think I have a picture of that deer that my uncle from down in bedford sent me, Ill put it up here but I dont what the deal is with the upgrades and I'm still a little confused on that but here it is, if you want me to take it down send me a PM.
corningbuck1.jpg

To resize your pictures to make them bigger/smaller. Go to http://www.Irfanview2008.com and download the software... This is the software I always use and it's free, but I have an older version. If the newer version works similar to the one I have, all you do is open up your picture then go to Image, then click on resize/resample. From there you can make the file size of your pic bigger or smaller, then make sure you save it after it has been modified . That should work.

I figured it out and have a pic up. Its a side veiw but i think everyone will appreciate it. Go to 2006 trophy photos then the title is 2007 bow kill.

Top Bottom