Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 Harvest Photo Contest

muddy

I'm behind here (as usual) but am planning to put together a harvest photo contest that can be entered by any Iowawhitetail member. You may only enter one photo, but can enter one and then replace it with another later on if you tag a better deer or get a better photo.

At the end of season I will pick what I consider the best photos and the PMA members will vote for the winner.

This is NOT restricted to whitetails, if you take a cool photo during squirrel season, duck season, ice fishing, regular fishing, etc feel free to enter it.

I'm sure I'll have to tweek the rules a bit but for now it's pretty self explanatory.

PLEASE POST YOUR ENTRIES INTO THIS THREAD AS YOU FEEL READY TO ENTER, I'LL STICKY IT IN THE FORUM.

I shot this deer on October 22nd, He is no Iowa giant but he sure is a dandy for Northern Michigan:way:
IMG_0150.jpg

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Mattstark44 said:
I shot this 18 pointer on November the 3rd at 9am. I had a doe come in with in 35 yards and then stop around 60 yards away. I waited and kept looking back and nothing until about 3 -4 minutes later this split main beam buck followed the same trail. When he came into 40 yards I drew back and the doe saw me and snorted. He didn't pay attention to her and walked another few yards into my shooting window at 35 yards. I made a doe bleat noise, stopped him and let the arrow fly! He ran 60 yards and piled up. This is the most unique racked buck I have ever shot and will look great on the wall!

Werid rack. Nice buck tho congrats

Top Bottom