Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2013 Sask whitetail

D&D, I wish to believe he is 5.5 based on last yrs antler. He was mid 150 s then and if we see a 150s 3.5 he tends to be much bigger the next yr. Not the case here. He could only be 4.5 though I suppose.

Well done Kaare. How are your seasons structured up there? Is your gun season going on now, or just early muzz?

Great job Kaare!!!! Man this post makes me feel old.... I remember seeing pics of your first born and man is he growing up fast!!!!

Again, Congratulations!!!!

Mark....

Very nice buck - no reason to apologize for shooting a deer like that. Some years our responsibilities force us to adjust our hunting strategy - looks like you did quite well this year. Congrats - well done!

Awesome Kaare! Very nice buck. Was wondering when you would knock a dark antlered brute down!!
Gotta love it when the kids smiles are larger than our own!
Congrats Kaare!

Kaare, I passed on a buck with a double main beam and a double throat patch in 2007. Then a hunter from Alabama killed him during gun season...I still regret not shooting him, as he would have made a beautiful mount with that cape. Congrats.

Couldn't be happier for you, Kaare! Not that it's my place to say, but you definitely have your priorities in line and it shows. Your boys look as though they couldn't be more proud of their dad ... and man, they're getting big! Awesome buck, congrats! :way:

-Longspurs-

Gorgeous deer...congrats :way:

On a side note, it's been fun watching your boys grow up on this site. Can't wait to see both of them with their first buck. Congrats again!

NWBuck

Top Bottom