Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2015 shotgun surprise

180class

For someone who really wasn't all that excited to go this weekend, it worked out for the best. He's close to that 170" mark as is, but according to the one trail cam pic I have of him, he was pushing 200" a couple months ago. He looks to have busted off 2 main beams on his right side and his right brow tine.
5016-_947680.jpg

5016-_494547.jpg

5016-fb_img_1449493788135.jpg

5016-img_20151206_144359165_hdr-14.jpeg

5016-img9584874.jpeg

Not sure if I'll have them fixed or not. What's everyone's thoughts on that? I've always figured that however they are when you shoot this is how they should remain, but I've never been faced with one like this before.

Not sure if I'll have them fixed or not. What's everyone's thoughts on that? I've always figured that however they are when you shoot this is how they should remain, but I've never been faced with one like this before.
If you could get it done right I would. You have the pics of how he was and it would e a tribute to a giant. Any idea of the deer that busted him up ?? :rolleyes:

Personally I would have it fixed, but that's just me. I had one this year, broke off G3.

I am in the same fix it situation as you...well...kind of. Mine would add 10" more and show off split brows compared to yours that would show off something really special. I'd fix that deer if it were me...something else minor i agree with your leave them as you take them thought

I've had one fixed, I had enough pictures to show exactly what was missing. It only added maybe 8" but i was beyond pleased with it. It's going to hang in your house so it's entirely up to you. If I had enough pictures show it all I wouldn't hesitate to fix it at all.

Giant!! Congrats. On fixing the antlers go with your gut feeling and good luck on your decision.

Giant man!! Congrats! Regardless of what he broke off, you killed that buck. Missing a few tines doesn't mean you didn't earn them. I would consider fixing him because he was so incredibly unique. Nice buck.

Top Bottom