Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2016 public land buck

• Deleted by JNRBRONC
  • Reason: duplicate
Show…
Wednesday morning while hunting on public ground I was fortunate to get a 20 yard shot on this great buck. This was the first buck I have shot that didn't have ground shrinkage. He is a typical 8 pt with 2 kicker points and gross scored at 158 5/8". I am now trying to get my son on his first buck to complete a dream season for me. Good luck to everyone out there still trying to get th
Wednesday morning while hunting on public ground I was fortunate to get a 20 yard shot on this great buck. This was the first buck I have shot that didn't have ground shrinkage. He is a typical 8 pt with 2 kicker points and gross scored at 158 5/8". I am now trying to get my son on his first buck to complete a dream season for me. Good luck to everyone out there still trying to get their buck.

View attachment 113338
That is one sweet buck! I never see anything like that on public ground. I would die to shoot one that big. Your wife must think you are a huge stud, and I bet she rewarded you for that one. Hope you had help dragging that GIANT out of the timber ,or someone with a ATV. good job bud. I would love to hunt with you, it looks like you know what your doing. Do you fish too? I got a sweet boat, and ill trade you a day on the water, if I can hunt with you next year.

Top Bottom