Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2017-18 Team Deer Contest (Score Thread)

a lot like 5 other bottles in my cabinet.

That will be me knocking on your door in a few minutes.

No matter which bourbon I swill, and I've swilled my fair share and the fair share of several other people, I always go back to Makers.

That is as ugly cat. Where did you get that glass?

Hey, that cat is about 18 years old, she can look bad, she's earned it. She has had her picture on here many times.

I had two sets made. The other side of the glass has Fishbonker on it. The other set went to Nannyslayer for fixing me up with some free seeds. Of course his has Nannyslayer on them. As far as where, I can't remember where I bought the glasses, but I had them engraved at Cooks Jewelers. They may still have the logo on file, but it has been so many years ago it may have been purged. Cost of engraving? I have no idea. There was a thread on here somewhere about them but it has probably been lost.

For a time reference, it was a three, maybe four years before nanny had kids.

Hey, that cat is about 18 years old, she can look bad, she's earned it. She has had her picture on here many times.

I had two sets made. The other side of the glass has Fishbonker on it. The other set went to Nannyslayer for fixing me up with some free seeds. Of course his has Nannyslayer on them. As far as where, I can't remember where I bought the glasses, but I had them engraved at Cooks Jewelers. They may still have the logo on file, but it has been so many years ago it may have been purged. Cost of engraving? I have no idea. There was a thread on here somewhere about them but it has probably been lost.

For a time reference, it was a three, maybe four years before nanny had kids.
Thst joker doesn't even use them, drinks the Bush light

Team 10- rounded up 1/8th inch to 187. If I find broken tine - be 197 if it’s the 10” I think it is. I’ll find tine but ain’t gonna count it. :) I’ll get score sheet. Buddy who is conservative did it and I don’t even know how to score a deer - seriously!!!

I let Team #4 down tonight, sorry fellas. Shot a doe but due to being solo and warm temps, I have a photo of deer down with weapon, but none with me in it. I also passed a few old warriors this season hoping for a shot at my target buck. When that shot came he was all busted up so I passed. Been trying for a 2nd chance at one of the others I passed but no luck. Try again late season. Sorry fellas!

Shot this guy on October 26th and found him on the 27th
Scored 131

Team 13

2fd7d4b0877728e65e480de5819a35f6.jpeg

3603b753128d9ad5b4d9dc7611650a62.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ glad you are on the mends Soil! Congrats
Thanks Ishi! It's been a wild ride. Woke up one morning slurring my speech for about 5 minutes. ER docs thought I had a TIA (mini stroke). Hour in an MRI tube, cat scan, eeg, echo, and blood tests and they can't find anything. Saw a neurologist later and he says I had a complex migraine and it's no big deal! Happy to hear I didn't have a stroke at 34 years old.

Top Bottom