Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2018-19 Team Contest Score Thread (Teams)

• Deleted by Tim Hull
  • Reason: put in two times
Show…
Team 13 is on the board for a doe kill. Should have been a triple, but I misjudged yardage on the first one and gave her a haircut.
3a4ad72f2b2b94db0e240859bd599eff.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I heard those deer are a lot slower when they're swimming. Should be able to row the canoe right up to it and nail it!

That's what my buddy told me, "Take your boat"
Guess I could put the bowfishing platform on and stand on a ladder on it. Be similar to being in a tree stand! I'm looking at some alternate ground currently. Maybe I will get lucky and the river wont flood like I am expecting.

Good job meyeri !!

Team 10 first kill...I know the pic is not per instructions so if it doesnt count I'm ok with it...but well I was wet and cold and alone and she went straight to the locker...had an encounter with a mature buck as well....they really moved Saturday night and were pounding the dbltree mix!!!
ad58a55895a9b0551b757679f2bec5ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have my doe credit for team #14. The rain quit briefly last night so I snuck up the hill to a feeding area bordering standing corn. Every deer was hauling ass off the field as I looked over the terrace with a wind swirling right to them. Then a lone doe popped out of the corn, looking around.....IMG_8600.jpgIMG_8597.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 13 is on the board for a doe kill. Should have been a triple, but I misjudged yardage on the first one and gave her a haircut.
3a4ad72f2b2b94db0e240859bd599eff.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

At first glance I didnt see the front doe, makes it look like you're behind a cow eljk.

Top Bottom