Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3-D Targets

Windwalker

Life Member
confused.gif
I'm thinking of getting new 3-D targets Which ones are top quality that carbons will pull out of the best ??

I agree on the Rhinehart targets. Make sure you have a safe backstop as well, ask Rudd, he has a really good idea on what to use.

We use Delta and to save from buying numerous targets a year we bought a "Black Hole" about 3 years ago and practice on that and before season roles around we start shooting at the deer target, haven't had to buy a new target yet!

I've been thinking of posting the same thing. Anyone have experience with the new Glendel Buck with the 4 sided replacable vitals? I'm curious to see if anyone can comment on their durability and life span compared to others.

I have really enjoyed the Glendell Buck targets! Really easy to pull arrows from and the vitals are pretty cheap to replace. If you shoot daily they will get shot up fairly fast, but should get you at least one full season before having to replace.

Top Bottom