Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A BIG THANKS TO OUR MILITARY!

Old Buck

Life Member
I was just sitting here with my family in our comfortable home on this Thanksgiving day and started thinking about all those serving our country in the military now, in harms way, separated from their families and loved ones. I just wish I had a way to tell them how much I appreciate their service and sacrifice and the sacrifice of their families who go through these holidays without them so that we can be safe and free to celebrate this day.

Old Buck

I can honestly say that there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t take some time to think about the men & women in our military.

The sacrifices that they are making require true courage and love for country.

My hat is off to these brave soldiers and their families, and I thank you for your service to The United States of America!
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

MUCH APPRECIATED..... YOU JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THOSE MEN AND WOMEN AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING FOR US. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES. THANKS

Pete
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I am active duty Navy and I have alot of friends in Iraq and Afghanistan and let me tell you they know that most people support them and it is web sites like this one that reassures it. Keep them all in your prayers when you say grace cause I will. THANKS for an awesome web site

I am also Active duty Army and our soldiers know that we are in everybody's prayers. I have been over twice in the past 3 years and Thursday I was thinking that this is the first Thanksgiving that I have had with my family in the past 4 years. I recently moved to Ft. Sam Houston, TX and will be lucky not to have to go back over next month with my old unit. But there is not a day that goes by and there will not be a day that goes by that I don't think and remember my brothers-in-arms across the ocean. Even if some people don't believe in the current war, just remember that most of the soldiers there and here are honest, hard working people just making a living. God be with them.

Re: A BIG THANKS TO OUR MILITARY! *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by 150 Class

Great post ... we all need to thank the men and women in the military that protect our freedom. Think how lucky we are to be home and able to enjoy this hunting season while there are many Amercians serving our country and families giving the ultimate sacrifice.

Top Bottom