Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Buck From Every County?

Plymouth co 2009
picture.php

picture.php

I have nothing to do right now between lunch and Ag II class so I'd filled this one out...also didn't notice this has over 19,000 views! Jeez
12135-12135-12135-stout19_532527_11301.gif

I'm not sure if I got all of them.

Last edited:
Emmet county

More of a lurker than a poster, but it looks like you need some help to complete your map.

Here are two Emmet County bucks I shot when I used to go up North to hunt with my Grandpa, Uncles, and dad.

5402-double_buck.jpg

Saw 2 posts for Franklin county, but without pics so I will ad mine.

2011 136" 10 point. biggest to date.

picture.php

I never saw the pictures that were supposed to be uploaded for Kossuth County...
I know of a couple nice ones taken up there, but I don't have the photos of them either :thrwrck:

here is one i had to throw on, all shot in monona county. i can get a pic of one taken in ida county but it might take me a few days
picture.php

TeenageHunter said:
I have nothing to do right now between lunch and Ag II class so I'd filled this one out...also didn't notice this has over 19,000 views! Jeez

I'm not sure if I got all of them.

Hard to believe no ones posted one from Iowa. Washington Jefferson or Des Moines that's all prime deer land!!

There are some hogs down in Union- I have better pictures of the deer I posted when I actually shot him in the snow but some reason why I put them in this thread it didn't work. They are in my gallery photos

Top Bottom