An online friend sent me his CVA Accura V2 to go through and clean up properly and get the scope mounted. Blew all the nasty grease out of the action and re-oiled The owner wanted me to get it all set up for him so i cleaned it, mounted a scope on it and am currently greasing the barrel with Rig + P for rust protection. After that I will shim his head space for W209 primers and sight in. After blowing out the trigger guts and re-oiling it, another sweet crisp V2 trigger. Got it out to the 50 yard range with 100gr T7 pellets and struggled badly, The pellets were just crumbling and accuracy wasnt even accurate. Had enough of it and so i went in and measured some 90gr Blackhorn209 loads and went back out, fired a shot, 2 clicks to the left and fired 3 more. Winner! Called Fred and talked to him for quite a while and he'll be buying a couple cans of BH209 while I install a BH209 breech plug. Those pellets are handy but mine went south after a year and a half. Can't have that kind of thing happening. 50 yards Moving to 100 yards with 90gr BH209 300gr Powerbelt Aerolite. First 2 shots were low, accuracy awesome, 8 clicks up, 2 more shots. Later I talked to the owner and said, get with the program and switch over to Blackhorn209! He's going to do that and so I installed a Blackhorn209 Breech plug for him and he'll be all set to go.