Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Allowing adult children to hunt on family farms HF219 Corrected link and title

He stated
the State shouldn’t tell you your kid can’t get a land owners tag. The fact is most people can’t own land between 18 and there mid to upper 20’s. We shouldn’t put people at a disadvantage because they’re young

I'm saying disadvantage??? I didn't know this guy was 20 years old. Kinda figures?!

This stuff plays right into the FB and their no new land acquisitions by the DNR. There are young farmers that will gladly till up those highly erodible hillsides and cut down all the timber to plow up even more ravines and gullies. All they need are low cost loans to purchase the land. Don't get your underoos in a bunch Andy, I'm painting with a very broad brush.

Passed full committee today and will be debated on the House floor.

I cannot believe this thing actually has legs. There must be something going on. Could be a "screw the DNR".

• Deleted by ElkHunter
  • Reason: Sr moment
Show…
  • Deleted by ElkHunter
  • Reason: typo error
Show…
He stated
the State shouldn’t tell you your kid can’t get a land owners tag. The fact is most people can’t own land between 18 and there mid to upper 20’s. We shouldn’t put people at a disadvantage because they’re young

I'm saying disadvantage??? I didn't know this guy was 20 years old. Kinda figures?!
:) I could add more but won't. You get the gist of what was said.

Top Bottom