Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AMERICAN MADE! Lone Wolf Video...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I just thought the video was great!!!! In an "Internet world" of "negativity"- I don't care what product you talk about... Will take 2 seconds before the obvious is questioned? "Is it made in America or China". Well, this is a darn good vid that fits with the theme of what's gone on in OUR COUNTRY in the last TWO YEARS. I've had LW's since they started. No contest, best stand out there. "Well, they are a bit expensive".... Sure.... (& we can't have it both ways, complaining about China JUNK but not willing to spend a bit more for far better quality made is USA!!!!!)..... Plus, I still have originals from when they launched & no doubt their quality destroys China made stands. What we spend our days & LIVES sitting on.... If anything, just a neat video, tasteful & really fits in to the "movement" we've seen in last 2 years here. Check it out....

USA all day!! I just got to thinking about this the other day it’s sickening, going to the store and having a hard time finding anything made in America!! I might just have to switch over to Lonewolfs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip, Been enjoying the almost daily video blogs. I really like how it's a quick 5-10 minutes with a summation of that days hunts. And, showing setups based off or maps / topo. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom