Another 1st time hunter

Discussion in 'Harvest Report' started by 4DABUCKS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. 4DABUCKS

4DABUCKS Well-Known Member

Last year I was able to get 2 different youth on their 1st birds. This year I dont have any new youth to take so I took a buddy who has hunted Turkey before without any success. It was a very laughable but memorable hunt! After missing his 1st opportunity twice at close range, he was able to connect on a different bird later opening morning! Best part was with his bird down and the other 2 gobblers still hanging around, I was able to make a good shot on 1 of the other birds that came in with his!
    Good luck to those out hunting, the next few days look to be a little more challenging weather wise than the beautiful day we had on monday![​IMG]//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cae18ef3e7cc/Snapchat-1323475269.mp4//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cae190c8ec3a/Snapchat-1109057929.mp4

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. IAtaxidermist

IAtaxidermist Member

Nice! Which bird got it first, bow or shotgun?

4. 4DABUCKS

4DABUCKS Well-Known Member

Gun! That's part of what was so funny! After 3 shots he finally hit! Not ideal but it worked! Amazing how dumb those birds are sometimes!

5. cybball

cybball PMA Member

Congrats!! Can't wait for the wonderful weather Friday for second season.