Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any Movements

I hunted Sat. and Sun. evening. I saw nine does on Sat. and three Sun. I went scouting Sun. morning and saw a very nice 10 point probably around 150's maybe 160 on some land that I have muzzleloader hunted but have never bowhunted so I guess I'll be putting up another stand sometime soon. Anyone else have any Luck!?

Good luck and God Bless,

Micah

I've been seeing does, fawns and first year bucks every time out. Saturday morning I saw my first good buck of the season when I had a heavy beamed 10 pointer (probably in the 140's) bed down about 75 yards away. He was with 3 smaller bucks and they were very much in a summer feeding/bedding pattern still. Sunday night there were 3 nice bucks out feeding together in a bean field. As corn continues to come out I think these sightings will increase. Good Hunting!

Good weekend, lot's of bucks moving. It could be an interesting year.

Pick a spot!

tlhs.jpg

Lots of sign starting to show up in the woods. Put a camtracker on a nice rub line Sunday afternoon. I'd imagine my stand will be just down the trail come next weekend. A few scrapes are starting to show up too.

We've got some doe tags for a special county park hunt. The parks got lots of rubs and scrapes. I had to keep reminding myself I'm hunting for a doe not a buck!

Have listened a couple stories at work this week of some nice buck thtat were spotted over the weekend. The cold weather is getting both the bucks and the bowhunters primed for the rut!!

ibalogo_small.gif

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-10-2000).]

I had a nice buck under my stand yesterday morning. He was pretty old, gray in the face, and sounded like a cow walking through the timber - he was absolutely huge. I let him go by. He didn't have much tine length, although he did have nice mass. I sparred in a 120-class 8 point buck last night. He stayed under my stand for quite some time hitting a scrape. Last night my wife saw a 6-pt buck grunting and chasing a doe. I was in a stand approximately 200 yards from her stand across the valley from her and heard it all although I couldn't see them.

Top Bottom