Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Auction items for Dbltree

Gladiator

PMA Member
Many have expressed an interest in putting up auction items and donating the money to Paul. Thank you so much!

If you have something you'd like to donate please post it here. In talking with OneCam (Chris Lane), here is what we are going to do:

1. Post auction items here (preferably with a pic)

2. 1st round of items will close down Sunday night (December 15) at Midnight, so if you can get them posted, please do it by Sunday night.

3. All items will be compiled and on Tuesday night, Dec. 17th at 7:00pm Central Standard Time, we will have an online "auction" and we will post items one by one every 5 minutes with what we believe is a fair price determined by Chris and I (keep in mind the purpose of raising money for Paul).

4. If you wish to own the item, the first person to reply with "sold" will own the item.

5. If items do not sell by Wednesday night, they will be reposted on Thursday for 2 days - ending Friday night at 10:00pm. High bidder will get the item.
**We have some very nice items coming!!!

Two quick things - we are hosting on IowaWhitetail because we have to host somewhere. This is one place Paul visited often.

Lastly, sign up at www.iowawhitetail.com to be able to post your items and make sure to look the items over for Tuesday night at 7:00pm CST!!!!!!

Thanks!

Gladiator and OneCam

2008 Bowtech Commander
29"(String One Year Old)
70#
Viper Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Quiver and gold tip pro arrows (as many as I can find).
Bow Is In Good Condition And Is A Tack Driver.
Sale Includes Shipping

IMG_20130909_074408_836_zps12785f58.jpg

Last edited:
New in box Muddy Bloodsport hang-on tree stand. Auction includes shipping....

Last edited:
I would like to donate an original painting, with options...

This auction item is an original work of art, no prints have been made.

8.5"x12"
Acrylic on Masonite - Framed

Option: if you buy this item, you can have choice of this painting... OR I can do one similar size with one of your trophy deer. (fair warning, I have a 5 month old, a full time job, and several paintings with deadlines to meet, so this commissioned piece would be as time permits and it could be 4-5 months before I am able to finish it)

whitetails-MAentry_lg.jpg

Shoulder mount of a gamehead (wt, mule deer, or pronghorn). All you have to do is shoot one and I take care of the rest. Please see my website reinertsontaxidermy.com for examples of my work. I have also done mounts for many IW members. This will be a top notch mount, I have won numerous awards in the professional ranks so don't be worried it will be thrown together. If you want, I can add a dlbtree touch to your piece. Please contact me with any ?s Brian
96440063.jpg
blueta.jpg
65274346.jpg

jason1g.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Saskatchewan Mule Deer Shed!
Chocolate Color-Mass-Tine Length and Has 6 scoreable pts.
I will pay for the shipping.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
From Skip Sligh:

SOUTHERN IOWA (40-65 mins from Des Moines)... A Minimum of 300 acres to hunt that you will be the only turkey hunters. Tons of turkeys. 2 hunters - any turkey season they please to take a bird each if successful. Housing nearby will be made available (my farm house on land). Some of Skip's own farms & plenty of options for places to hunt, foodplots, great turkey land & tons of turkeys to pursue that have very little pressure.

Thanks Skip!!! :way:

Lets keep the posts in this thread for auction pics please, thanks.

Posting for Ghost, he will post specifics.

Offering the service of a euro mount (boiled and bleached) with plaque. I don't do this for a business but have done a few and they've all turned out very nice. A couple example pictures are below. You shoot it and we'll figure out how to get it to me and back. I'm in Tama county. I've only done whitetails, but I can do any other big game head as well (probably not a moose or elk though :D ). If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Muddy posted some pics for me above. The prints are Terry Redlin - The Sharing Season and The Sharing Season II - & Best Friends. 3 Prints matted and Oak Framed.

Sheds hanging in my bedroom.....your choice....mystery pick. There are some good ones....

Northwoods Whitetails Food Plot Seed
6 Bags of Northwoods Brassica Blend Plot Seed. I will pay all shipping.
These are 4 pound bags (1/2 acre) of 2 types of rape,kale,radish, and 2 types of turnips
Muddy/Gladiator, you guys can do a bid for all 6, or break it up. What ever is best for you.
I will try to PM you tonight.
Thanks,
John Komp
Northwoods Whitetails

Larry Zach's Foggie Morning Whitetail. $225 minimum. Be generous. Both Foggie Morning Geese and Turkeys also available in Auction. Top quality framing and matting. Local pickup only(Des Moines) unless we make other arrangements.

538-20131212_120136_resized_79385.jpg

538-20131212_120351_resized_619972.jpg

Last edited:
Larry Zach's Foggie Morning Trio-Canadian Geese. $225 minimum. Be generous. Both Foggie Morning Whitetail and Turkeys also available in Auction. Top quality framing and matting. Local pickup only(Des Moines) unless we make other arrangements.
538-20131212_120318_resized.jpg

538-20131212_120326_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Larry Zach's Foggie Morning Turkey. $225 minimum. Be generous. Both Foggie Morning Geese and Whitetail also available in Auction. Top quality framing and matting. Local pickup only(Des Moines) unless we make other arrangements.
538-20131212_120222_resized.jpg

538-20131212_120404_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom