Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Auction items for Dbltree

We have two items from Osenbaugh Seeds ...

45lbs pls of Cave In Rock Switch Grass valued at $405 and

$300 of Seed of your choice

Thank you John!!

Larry Zach's Big Buck Series. $225 minimum each print, Big City, Big Country and Big Timber. Each and every one are meaningful prints to those in the know about Iowa deer hunting. Local pickup only(Des Moines) unless other arangements have been made. Framing and matting cost more than the set minimum. Big Country Bucks needs the print reset within the matting but I am sure we can get Old Buck (Larry Zach) to take care of that. He did the original framing and matting at his studio.
538-20131212_120341_resized.jpg

538-20131212_120206_resized.jpg

538-20131212_121517_resized.jpg

538-20131212_121526_resized.jpg

538-20131212_120305_resized.jpg

538-20131212_120331_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Logo or ranch brand design and 500 free business cards. Value of $250+. Courtesy of Alpha Copies and Print Center in Ames, IA.

1)"Widgeons Over Tieg's Marsh" by Buzz Balzer Print (unframed)
IMAG0225_zps51d0a3cb.jpg

2) "Harvest Green" by Tomas Miller (unframed)
IMAG0229_zps7d322388.jpg

3)Bartles & Jaymes Hole at Big Wall by Steve Carter
IMAG0231_zps89077446.jpg

So how do we bid on these items??

Tuesday at 7:00pm CST they will be put up one by one with a "reverse auction" style format. THey'll have a price on them and if you're the first to respond with "sold" then you get the item for that price.

If they don't sell, we'll most likely collect them and put them on ebay or put a real auction on them the next day....

Thanks

Couple guys had asked where the Auction post was SO I thought I'd post on it so they can see it- here it is.

I have one of these lock/treasure boxes left that I made and will put it into the auction. It is made out of pine, measure 20 1/4" x 13" x 12". Have blackened oil rubbed hasp, handles and hinges. The box has been distressed to look antique/old, stained and satin finish inside and out.
I'm in central Iowa and will find a way to get box to buyer.

picture.php

picture.php

Win Model 70 stainless steel featherweight chambered in 270 WSM (Winchester short Mag)

Winchester discontinued these options in 2007 gun purchased new in 2010 from Bass Pro in FL. never hunted, less than 2 boxes fired off the bench. This rifle is in new and excellent condition.

Shipping out of NJ so it has to be by the book. I will ship from an FFL dealer only to another FFL dealer. I'll take care of FFL charge and shipping on this end. Buyer responsible for FFL charge on receiving end (usually under $25)

There is a small factory flaw in the fore end as shown in pic. This is not a chip or scratch. It's under the finish.

Scope NOT Included.

I will be out of town from Dec 23 to Jan 1. But the buyer will receive this item.

Who ever is running this great event. Anything less than $800 and I'll buy it back.

More info from the factory http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=001C&offset=12&mid=535966

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Last edited:
It ain't much but I"ll donate one of these art pieces made from the lids of tin chew cans.

It ain't much but I"ll donate one of these art pieces made from the lids of tin chew cans.

I am donating a copy of my latest book, "Real World Whitetail Icons ... In Their Own Words". This copy has been signed by each of the 13 authors. I only have 5 or 6 of these that have been signed by all the authors and have been saving them for special fund-raisers. This certainly qualifies. For details about the book and to see who the authors are, go to -

Donating 5 framed prints. The first three are full size and limited edition. The last two are giclee canvas and framed as well.

"Permission From the Wind" Hayden Lambson

"What Lies Beneath" Dallen Lambson

"Autumn Encounter" Hayden Lambson

Two Giclee canvas (Turkey and Moose)

These packages were graciously donated by Prairie Frontier out of South Eastern WI. The only difference is one package includes a bird house, the other is seed only. Free shipping on both packages.

Package #1
(1) hand made cedar bluebird house (not pictured).
(2) lbs of Prairie Grass Mix (Big Bluestem, Little Blustem, Side Oats Grama, Indian Grass, Switch Grass.

(41) packets of Wildflower Seeds - 28 species
Butterfly Plant
Purple Prairie Clover
Wallflower
Shirley Poppy
Hoary Vervain
Spiderwort
Jack in the Pulpit
Lemon Mint
Blanket Flower
Dense Blazingstar
Thickspiked Blazingstar
Wild Bergamot
Dwarf Red Plains Coreposis
Leadplant
Yellow Prairie Coneflower
Large Flowered Beard Tongue
Cornflower
Red Poppy
Cosmos 'Bright Lights'
Wild Columbine
Cardinal Flower
Purple Coneflower
Pale Purple Coneflower
Cosmos "Yellow"
False Sunflower
Branched Coneflower
New England Aster
Candy Tuft

Package #2
(2) lbs of Prairie Grass Mix (Big Bluestem, Little Blustem, Side Oats Grama, Indian Grass, Switch Grass.

(41) packets of Wildflower Seeds - 28 species
Butterfly Plant
Purple Prairie Clover
Wallflower
Shirley Poppy
Hoary Vervain
Spiderwort
Jack in the Pulpit
Lemon Mint
Blanket Flower
Dense Blazingstar
Thickspiked Blazingstar
Wild Bergamot
Dwarf Red Plains Coreposis
Leadplant
Yellow Prairie Coneflower
Large Flowered Beard Tongue
Cornflower
Red Poppy
Cosmos 'Bright Lights'
Wild Columbine
Cardinal Flower
Purple Coneflower
Pale Purple Coneflower
Cosmos "Yellow"
False Sunflower
Branched Coneflower
New England Aster
Candy Tuft

The 2lbs of grass is basically for about 4800sqft. (1/10th acre). We recommend planting the native wildflowers (forbs) mixed in with the native grasses. Together it will produce a naturally beautiful spot on your farm for wildlife. And, as Paul taught us all, it might provide some cover for your big whitetails and be a food plot at the same time!

IMG_2118_cr.jpg

Last edited:
From letemgrow:

5 acres of TSI at $100/acre -
Ringgold, Decatur, Wayne, Clark, Lucas, Appanoose, Monroe etc would work for me. Long as I can stay within about 60 miles of Lineville, IA I could come up for the day there to get 5 acres done

:way:

Top Bottom