Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Back packs? Sitka pack?

Lucky13

I'm looking for a new pack for this upcoming season...possibly thinking of buying the Sitka Tool Bucket...anyone have one? Will they hold a set of rattling antlers? What other packs are you guys using?
Thanks!

I have a tool bucket , it has tons of storage and plenty of compartment no problem storing gear as well plenty of places to strap or clip gear to the pack, Saw one on Ebay last week $150.00 slightly used but looked brand new.. FYI

I just received a big shipment of a bunch of the new Sitka clothes lineup. Packs shipped out Friday so I should have them in stock by this weekend if you want to take a look at them in person.
We also have over 20 different models of Badlands in stock - lots of options for you to browse through.

I picked up this one last year, from Game Plan Gear.
It's a pretty nice pack with lots of pockets and MOLLE attachment points.
One pocket on the side is a small cooler, good for keeping a beverage cold or a small lunch for an all day sit.
It rides well, and has quiet durable zippers.
Lots of good reviews out there for this bag.
For $100, it does everything I could ever want in the whitetail woods.

Fullrut_MD.jpg

I picked up this one last year, from Game Plan Gear. It's a pretty nice pack with lots of pockets and MOLLE attachment points. One pocket on the side is a small cooler, good for keeping a beverage cold or a small lunch for an all day sit. It rides well, and has quiet durable zippers. Lots of good reviews out there for this bag. For $100, it does everything I could ever want in the whitetail woods.

Got one like this for x-mas . I love it so far a lot of little pockets perfect for storing calls, gloves etc. would highly recommend

I just received a big shipment of a bunch of the new Sitka clothes lineup. Packs shipped out Friday so I should have them in stock by this weekend if you want to take a look at them in person. We also have over 20 different models of Badlands in stock - lots of options for you to browse through.

You have medium fanatic and incinerator?

Top Bottom