Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best pics of 09-10 season

Goatman,
If you did not already kill him, I sincerely hope you have a run in with that buck from your first pic.
drool1.gif

Goatman,
If you did not already kill him, I sincerely hope you have a run in with that buck from your first pic.
drool1.gif

So far he lives. My son is bowhunting him and saw him once in hard horn. You have a fair amount to pick from also next year. Good luck.

I didn't get any pictures of any truly exceptional deer, but did get a few nice shots.
I normally get 3000 pics a year from trails only, the last 4 years in a row. This year i got only 1500.
But thats another subject altogether.

DSC061402.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

DSC03174-CopyMedium.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC06114.jpg

Iowabucks,
That first one looks like an older version of the buck in your avatar. In any case, some great pics there.

Yes they are homebrew pictures. I run 4 Sony P41's, 2 Sony S40's and one Sony S600.

I did happen to see that first buck around October 5th. He was bedded in a tall grass field. Got up about 1 hour before dark. I have film of him but he was 300 yards away. He was smart enough not to leave the middle of the field during the daylight. I never did see him after that. He is pushing booner status.

Here is a doe we call scarface... surely got shot by a crappy hunter...

162.jpg

161.jpg

166.jpg

a black yote Rare... 1 in 50,000 or so

BenandJimCamera22980.jpg

BenandJimCamera22981.jpg

BenandJimCamera22982.jpg

BenandJimCamera22983.jpg

and this gets me excited for shed hunting! and next year bow hunting!

bigjim.jpg

Last edited:
Blaster,

Every pic of yours was fantastic! Hope most of those bucks made it thru for a better look next year!

Terrific Tom - Those are awesome!!! I love looking at big deer, but to have an eagle pose for your camera is not gonna happen often.

Top Bottom