Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Trail Cam Picture

4172-cdy_0004.jpg
4172-cdy_0005.jpg
4172-sunp0572800x600.jpg

I see three, maybe four. But that's on my phone. That is a very cool picture! Did you have the camera hanging on a rope? ;) Seems like there would be no way a buck could get in that position if the camera was strapped to a tree.

Welded some all thread to the top of an electric fence post and then tread the camera onto the post. It works but the cameras take beating!!! Not sure who's to blame but I've had 2 cameras broke off and laying 20-30 feet from the post.

picture.php

Best one I got this year was with my 35mm, not my trail cam, although I got some good buck pics on those too. Hard to catch Bobcats on a trail cam around here let alone a regular camera so I felt pretty lucky.

Lots of really cool pics here guys...keep 'em coming. Figured I better contribute something, so here are a few of my favorites going back a few months...

Overlooking a foodplot on a foggy late summer morning...

A hog of an 8 pointer back when he was tolerant of the younger guys. Only saw him once during the bow season.

And finally, I played cat and mouse with this mature 10 through most of the month of November. I have dozens of trailcam pics of him, and had no less than 5 encounters with him at less than 50 yards each time. Somehow he was able avoid giving me an ethical shot on each occasion. I was hanging on to this one with the expectation that I'd soon be able to pair it up with a harvest photo, but alas, he lives on :way:

NWBuck

Shed was put there with some peanut butter under it hoping to get a pic of a shed buck sniffing it. Didn't get a pic of that but this and another tom danced around it.

Top Bottom