Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

Wow! Congrats Kaare. Let's not be making a posts wondering if you should have it mounted
grin.gif
What a pig.

HOLY CRAP KAARE. You weren't lying when you said he was big. That is a great buck. Congrats on fulfilling your quest!

Kaare, I always open your harvest posts with a different degree of anticipation and you never seem to let me down. What a beast. Great buck and obviously congratulations from another jealous midwest hunter.
bow.gif
bow.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Why am I not surprised?

Congrats Karre!!!
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree Ghost...I prepared myself when I saw a harvest post from Karre. Holy good god that is a lot of antler...look at the size of those bases! Can you post more pics of the rack with some side shots? Kaare, when you get that hog back from the taxidermist I'd love to see a picture of all of your mounts together. Is he your best one? That thing is a flippin monster.

Congrats man.

Holy Crap Kaare! Is that the same deer from last year?
That is unreal bud. Congrats on an awesome hunt and unbelievable deer.

Speechless!

[ QUOTE ]
Is he your best one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definately. We didn't tape him last night but we're guessing that he's going to gross somewhere between 220 and 230. I'll get some more pics of him on tonight when I get home. I'm on cloud 9.

Top Bottom