Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I fully realize that I may have giant horsehoes, shoved you know where, to have found that perfect tree that I've taken over 600" of antler out of in 3 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

Same tree, you water and fertilize that baby to keep'er healthy?

Congrats again.

HELL OF A CRITTER-
BY THE WAY- Now that youre done with that tree for this year wann rent it to me for a few days
cool.gif
I always wanted to see your country and this will give me a good excuse--BUUDDDYY!
HELL OF A DEER MAN

I'll add some pics to the full story. This will help when North American Whitetail calls you Kaare. Here are the pics when he was alive last year. By the way how old do you think he is?

1122DSCN1883.jpg
1122eric.jpg
1122mistake2-med.jpg
1122mistake-med.jpg

Mark, haven't put the tape to him, bases are going to be in the 6 1/2" range.

Talltines, I'm thinking 5 1/2 tops, he's less mature than some other bucks I've been seeing, put on a a pile of bone this year.
shocked.gif

That is totally insane Kaare, what a slob!! Its freaking rediculous that you have killed 3 bucks averaging over 200" in just 3 years. Seriously, how many people have EVER done that??? I bet its a very short list.
Unreal man, a huge congrats!!!

I'll eventually get him scored but I really don't care. I'm just so pumped that I was able to catch up with him. I fully realize that I will likely never agin in my life see a bigger buck. I realize how fortunate I am to live where I do and have landowners gracious enough to let me pursue my dreams. I fully realize that I may have giant horsehoes, shoved you know where, to have found that perfect tree that I've taken over 600" of antler out of in 3 years. I realize that passing on him last year was the best mistake I'll ever make and I am honoured to be able to share this with you people, people with the same terrible big buck sickness that I suffer from. Thanks for the congrats guys, I wish you all great luck and I'll put some more pics up tomight or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nicely put man...I still can't stop looking at him. I thought you were nuts last year when you let him walk, but holy cow did you make up for it. Allowing that guy to grow that big may have honestly changed your life man. Shooting the deer you have in the past few years puts you in the elite among deer hunters...especially with a smokepole. I can't wait to see that mount. Want to make him look huge in the mount? Do a pedestal wall mount so all of his shoulder is used in the mount....just my opionion...that's what I want to do to my next "big" buck. Congrats again man.

Amazing job Kaare! It looks like you got so excited you let the scope bite you in the forehead!! I have done the same thing, without 220-inch deer in front of me. Congrats, and good luck with the magazine contracts!

I always love to come on here and look at all the deer that are taken but I must say that there are certain people on here that I always look forward to seeing their harvest and you sir are one of them!!!!!! Congrats on a monster Kaare and I appreciate you sharing it with us!!!

Top Bottom