Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

bow.gif
waytogo.gif
Congrats Man!!! That is awesome
peace.gif

Nice job Kaare, looking forward to seeing the mount. You are going to have to talk to neighbors and see if you can get the shed from him for the last couple of years. The way that I see it you only have a few more years of getting those big bucks till your kids start to show up the old man.  get them while you can. Nice job and looking forward to see him and you.

I'm still flying high guys, thanks for all the kind words. Here are a couple more pics, I'm doing as good as I can with dial up. I had him caped last night and a couple people roughed him at grossing far better than I'd guess, I'm thinking they screwed up b/c the gross was higher than I'd dreamed.
shocked.gif

DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

DSCN1887.jpg

OH my god...what in the heck is with those brow tines!!! What a beastly looking animal...there's no doubt he was the king of those woods with headgear like that. That thing is amazing. I can't get over the size of that thing.

KAARE! You are the man! That is one incredible whitetail buck. Way to go!

Congratulations from everyone here at Whitetail Fanatic Magazine!!

That deer is amazing. Congrats on a unbelievable deer. I couldn't even begin to guess the score on somthing that big....guess that's why we have the experts.

Kaare,

Great job passing him last year. Now you will be rewarded (hopefully) again next year for passing on the 170 this year. Quite a problem to have!!!! Maybe 800 inches in 4 years??? I tip my hat to your effort, skill & drive.
T

Those pictures sure show how massive he is all around. great mass, great tine length, for sure a monarch. Once again congrats on a hell of a buck.

Kaare, again, great buck....

Also, I need to bust your a$$ for one thing....
grin.gif
Do I see a little blood on your forehead??? Did the scope jump up and knock you silly....
grin.gif

Just giving you a hard time!!!!

Mark...

That pic from the side is even more awesome. Always nice to see someone that respects the deer and the experience succeed. Congratulations.

CONGRATS!!!!

I did not know deer could grow antlers that large.
shocked.gif

Top Bottom