Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blinds

BJohnson

I am needing to integrate some form of blinds into a couple spots next year and have been trying to research the various options available. I have a cheap pop-up now and dislike the interior height limit - always seems like my bow shooting form is screwed up by my long torso build. As such, my interest has moved towards the taller blind options which have the metal interior frames (Redneck soft-sides or Muddy bale blinds). On one farm, the blind will be adjacent to hay/alfalfa so a bale blind of some type seems like the obvious selection for that spot. On the other farm, I have a small hayrack available for use as a pedestal or base for an elevated platform of maybe 4-5ft. I am too cheap to drop $2k for a high-end box blind but was curious as to any first hand opinions on the softside blinds with internal metal frames. I have built one tower blind a few years ago and am considering that for the hayrack also.

Thoughts on durability - scent control - window sizes, etc ???

Popup on a small platform is also a low cost solution that works.
IMG_20171222_112939.jpg

Top Bottom