Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat litter

arm

Leg
A lot of people see bobcats but a litter is a first for me. Sorry the pics are not good. Not sure how big the litters can get but at least 3 kittens here. I get a couple pics a week in one spot of just singles 20170929_222523-1328x747.jpg 20170929_222544-1328x747.jpg

Cool...years ago I had a cam in video mode on a gutpile and what appeared to be an immature bobcat, followed closely by another one, approached and started gnawing on the frozen innards...a few seconds later an adult jumped in and asserted itself and the two littler ones reacted in a very submissive manner. It was quite comical and fascinating at the same time. It really reminded me of a mother cat and her kittens...which I guess it was. :)

Two yrs ago I had a female with 3 Lil ones. Not sure on an average litter size. They are fun to watch from stand if you get the chance!

I have a short game cam of 2 kittens wrestling around. I think 2 or 3 is pretty common litter size. At lease thats all that seem to survive.

They are re fun to watch. My son and I watched a female and 3 little ones a few years back. The three juveniles played and wrestled around for a good hour in front of us. Thanks for sharing.

I also watched an adult female with three little ones from my stand. Seems like a litter of three is common.

Top Bottom