Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bonus

Thefrgt10

PMA Member
Me and the old man (buckhunter) had a rough Saturday early but ended up turning things around. Left 1st thing in the morning for a 1 1/2 drive up to a lake to try and catch a musky or 2 and ended up having engine and weather issues on the boat and ended up having to call it real early and were home by noon. Well the wind was howling that day but we decided it wasn't going to stop us from fishing all day like we had planned. Ended up heading to small pond to try and catch a few crappie and had some luck. Ended up catching somewhere around 20. Best part of the story is as I'm standing there I see dad hook a crappie and look away to cast and all of a sudden I hear him yell GET OVER HERE! I see his pole double over. Had around a 4 lb large mouth come up and grab the crappie and it got wedged to where it wouldn't come out. Ended up catching both and both went back into the water unharmed. The crappie was just a little bit smaller then what we were catching and figured after that ordeal he deserved a 2nd chance haha!

I will add that the full stringer was dads...he pretty much dominated that day. Gotta let him feel good about himself every once in a while :)

Ended up going down to the river for a few after the pond and once again the old man caught a few wipers to my big fat 0. Just wasnt my day.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140501_102159.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140501_102159.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 322
  • ForumRunner_20140501_102215.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140501_102215.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Top Bottom